Welcome to camping 5-star Yelloh! Village Le Pin Parasol – Vendée
Discover the most frequently asked questions !
During the booking
How to receive our brochure?
Who can make a reservation?
The person making a reservation must be at least 18 years old, legally able to contract in accordance with our general rental conditions and guarantee the truthfulness and accuracy of the information.
Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
What means of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by credit card Visa or Mastercard by phone or on our secure website and by bank transfer.
Do you prefer part-payments?
It is possible to pay the balance of your stay in three stages without extra charges.
When should I pay the balance due for our stay?
We must have received the total balance for your stay no later than 30 days before your arrival.
How should I proceed with a payment when making a booking?
If you have chosen a payment in three parts without charges, an automatic withdrawal will be made on the due dates.
You can also make the payment on our secure website:
- The home page of our website www.campingpinparasol.fr/en, and click on “Find your reservation”,
- Enter your file number and your name and follow the instructions.
Finally, you can pay by bank transfer. For more information, contact us on +33 2 51 34 64 72
What should I do to have a receipt or an invoice?
After your stay we can provide an invoice as well as a receipt for your stay on request by telephone, e-mail or on the spot. The file must be registered in the right name, no changes can be made after billing.
Are all services open before and after the high season?
Services of Yelloh! Village Le Pin Parasol are open
from the opening of the campsite until it closes.
Is the campsite accessible to people with reduced mobility?
The campsite is accessible to disabled people. We have a chalet and 2 cottages :
– A chalet 4/5 people, 2 bedrooms, 3 flowers, Sensations area
– A cottage 5 people, 2 bedrooms, 3 flowers, Sensations area
– A cottage 4 people, 2 bedrooms, 4 flowers, Nature & Sens area
All services are adapted and accessible to disabled people:
– Parking for disabled people next to Réception
– Réception door with the dimensions required to allow the passage of a wheelchair
– Sanitary cabins for disabled people (shower, washbasin, WC)
– Food places and bar space accessible.
– Accessible playgrounds and swimming pools surroundings
What is the size of a touring pitch ?
The size of a touring pitch varies according to the range :
– 2 flowers: from 100 to 120 M²
– 3 flowers: from 110 to 160 M²
– 4 flowers: from 160 to 200 M²
– 4 flowers Nature & Sens : from 190 M²
– Premium : from 200 to 250 M²
– Premium Nature & Sens : until 270 M²
Before your stay
Cancellation insurance and tourist taxes
Can I modify my booking and how ?
You can request the modification of your stay (dates, type of accommodation) on written request to the campsite (mail or e-mail) according to our availabilities and possibilities.
How can I cancel my reservation?
If you want to cancel your booking, thanks to send an email at email@example.com
Why do I have to pay the tourist taxes?
The tourist tax is collected on behalf of the municipalities and can be increased by an additional departmental tax. They are very variable according to the municipalities which fix their amount, the taxable persons (adults) and the periods of perception. The amount of the provision for the tourist tax per day and per person over 18 is included in the price of the stay when it is fixed.
What does the cancellation insurance cover?
The cancellation insurance guarantees all cancellations that are not or your doing.
What the cancellation insurance covers :
- Death, accident or serious illness, hospitalization of the insured person or of a close relative of the family.
- Property damage or major theft.
- Pregnancy complications of the insured.
- Pregnancy state contraindicating the stay by the nature of it.
- Economic redundancy, mutually agreed severance.
- Convocation for a catch-up examination.
- Contraindication and continuation of vaccination.
- Depressive state, psychic, nervous or mental illness.
- Serious damage to the vehicle.
- Getting a job.
- Suppression or modification of paid holidays.
- Job transfer.
- Tourist visa refused.
- Convocation: as part of an adoption of a child, as a witness or juror of assizes, for an organ transplant.
- Natural disasters (within the meaning of Law No. 86-600 of July 13, 1986 as amended).
- Prohibition of the site.
- Cancellation of one of the accompanying persons (maximum 9 persons).
- Separation (wedding).
More information on www.campez-couvert.com
How to go to the campsite ?
Coming by car :
On route A87 follow Angers and Cholet.
When you are at La Roche-sur-Yon :
Follow Aizenay (D948), then take the direction of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie – Coëx (D6). Once at the roundabout take the 3rd exit on the right (D21) towards La Chapelle-Hermier. Go through La Chapelle-Hermier towards “L’Aiguillon-sur-Vie” and « Lac du Jaunay – rive droite ». Turn right and continue straight for 3 km, through the village of La Faverie, then turn left at the signpost towards Le Pin Parasol.
Alternatively you can continue on the A87 in the direction of Les Sables d’Olonne. Take exit “Saint-Georges-de-Pointindoux – La Mothe-Achard.” Continue on the D12. Go through La Mothe-Achard and take the direction of Saint-Julien-des-Landes. Once past the center of Saint-Julien-des-Landes, turn right towards Chapelle-Hermier then take the first left. Continue straight for 3km. Go accross the bridge, and straight-on. Le Pin Parasol is on the left, a few hundred metres further on,
Coming by train :
The nearest train station is at La Mothe-Achard (16km):
Rue du la Gare
85150 La Mothe-Achard
You can also arrive by train at La Roche-sur-Yon (32km):
Place d’Estienne d’Orves
85000 La Roche sur Yon
For more information http://www.sncf.com/fr/trains/ter or +33 0 810 324 324 (Monday to Wednesday from 7am to 9pm)
You can also come by plane :
The nearest airport is Nantes-Atlantiques. Its is situated 90km from of the campsite: http://www.nantes.aeroport.fr
You can also come via La Rochelle airport, which is 118km from Le Pin Parasol: http://www.larochelle.aeroport.fr
Taxi companies :
– Taxi Clanis, La Mothe-Achards: +33 2 51 05 62 62
– Amicale Allo Radio Taxis , La Roche-sur-Yon: +33 2 51 06 44 80
What are the arrival and departure times?
If you stay in a tent, camper or caravan, you can settle on your site from 14h. The departure must be done before noon.
If you have booked a rental, collect your keys at Réception from 18h to 20h. The departure must be done before 10am.
If you arrive before 18h, you can enjoy all the services of the campsite (snack bar, bar, swimming pool, waterslides, …)
What should I do if I can not arrive at the indicated times?
For arrivals outside Réception hours, please contact us +33 (0) 2 51 34 64 72
Can I arrive earlier than the indicated time?
You can arrive before 18h (for rentals) or 14h (for camping pitches) and enjoy all the services of the campsite before settling down.
Around our campsite
How far are the beaches?
The campsite is at 15 minutes from the Vendée beaches and their port. The nearest beach is Brétignolles-sur-Mer (12 km).
The campsite is located from 5-minutes drive from the U express in Coëx (7 km) and 15-minutes drive from the shopping center Océanis (Leclerc/Liddle) in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie (14 km).
During your stay
Is there a grocery in the campsite ?
The campsite has a Vival convenience store with bread, newspapers, souvenirs, local produce and essentials. It is open from 8:30am to 12:30 and 6pm to 8pm in low season, and from 8am to 1pm and from 5pm to 8:30pm in high season.
Do you rent bikes ?
We actually offer bike rental, you will find 16/20 “, 24/26”, 29 “, VTC, BMX.
Is there a security service on the campsite?
A security guard is present every evening in July / August at the campsite.
Is Wi-Fi a free service?
Yes, it’s a free service for pitches and cottages. Our customers get 1 free access for a booking in 2, 3 or 4 flowers and 4 free accesses for a booking in a premium pitch or accommodation. If you want more accesses, please come at Sensations reception or at the one in Nature&Sens.
Different offers are available:
Family offer with 3 accesses:
- One day (24 hours consecutives): 5€ for 3 accesses
- The week-end (from Friday 2:00pm to Sunday 4:00pm): 7.5€ for 3 accesses
- One week: 15€ for 3 accesses
- Two weeks: 25€ for 3 accesses
There is also a free Wi-Fi access next to the kids’ club and 2 computers are available in free access at Sensations reception.
How many devices can I connect at the same time on the same ticket?
For free connections:
- 1 device per ticket for the 2, 3 and 4 flowers.
- 4 devices per ticket for the premium pitches and accommodations.
For paid connections:
3 devices per ticket, no matter your booking.
Can I use my own washing powder ?
You can actually use your own laundry.
You will also find them for sale at Réception.
What entertainment do you offer on site?
- 6 weekly meetings supervised with the mini-club for 4/12 years old, mini-disco, sports tournaments and fun games for all.
- A different outdoor activity every morning: inflatable structure, climbing wall, bowling, mini-golf …
- Magic evening or clown, meeting with Yellito or Yellita
And for adults, we offer:
- Aquatic awakening or outdoor
- Sports tournaments: beach volleyball, petanque …
- Family Olympics games
- Night pool party
- Family activity in the evening for all: lotto, karaoke, quiz, musical evening, cabaret …
- Welcome evening
Are animals accepted in the campsite ?
Pets are only allowed on camping pitches and in certain accommodations (2 flowers Cottages).
Are dogs allowed at the beach and at Jaunay Lake?
Here is the list of beaches closest to the campsite where dogs are allowed:
- Brétignolles-sur-Mer: Beach “Du petit pont” and the Sauzaie Crique
- Saint-Jean-de-Monts: Beach “Petit Sochard”, beach of “Tonelle“, beach of “La Parée du Jonc” and the beach of “La Davière“.
- Dogs are allowed on unsupervised beaches and at Lac du Jaunay.
Is the use of water slides regulated?
The use of water slides is effectively regulated:
- Swimmers under the age of 8 are not allowed in the water slides.
- Swimmers should not run up the stairs.
- It is forbidden to wear jewelry.
- It is forbidden to cling to the edges of the water slides.
- It is not recommended for people with heart problems to use slides.
- Slides are not allowed for people who can not swim.
- Swimmers must not use waterslide without rubber rings, without rubber rings or replace them with an air mattress.
- Back position, head downwards and kneeling positions are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to cling to the front of the rubber rings, to go up the slide or to stop in the toboggan.
Are swim shorts allowed ?
Swim shorts are forbidden, only boxers and swimming trunks are allowed.
At what age can we enter in the Nature & Spa wellness area?
You can enjoy the Spa from 16 years old and cabin treatments from 12 years old with an adult.
From what age can I use the fitness room?
The fitness room is open to guests over 18 years old and children from 16 years old only, if they are accompanied.
From what age can children go to the Kids’ club? Is it paying?
Kids can register to the Kids’ club from 4 years old.
The Kids’ club is a free service, we will be happy to welcome your children in our funny club!
How many cars are allowed on a pitch ? Where can I park my vehicle ? Is the parking secured ?
Only one vehicle is included in the price of the pitch. However, it is possible to park a second vehicle on your site for a fee of € 5 per day.
If you have more than one vehicle and you do not want to pay extra, you can leave the second vehicle on the outdoor and secure parking of the campsite.
My stay ends, should I notify the Reception?
For any stay in accommodation, you must take an appointment at Réception before the day of departure so that our teams can make an inventory of your accommodation during the day of departure and you return the deposit.
Can I leave the campsite during the night?
The barriers of the campsite close between 23h and 8h. If you want to leave after 11pm or before 8am, you can leave your car in the car park at the entrance of the campsite. You can then use the pedestrian gate to exit at the desired time.
Is it possible to leave the campsite earlier than the planned departure date ?
It is possible to leave the campsite earlier, but no refund will be made.
How many toilet blocks are on the campsite?
5 recent sanitary blocks are on the campsite including 5 heated, with family and individual cabins.
Is it possible to drain the toilet on the site?
It is possible to drain the water on the site for the 4 flowers and Premium pitches.
All sanitary blocks located in the campsite are equipped with a drain (chemical toilets)
Is it possible to install a barbecue on the site?
It is quite possible to install a barbecue on the site, only electric barbecues are not allowed.
Why do I have to give a deposit?
For any rental of cottage or chalet, a deposit of € 160 (inventory) and of € 90 (cleaning) are required on arrival by bank card. They will be returned after inspection and inventory.
Is the cleaning included in the total amount of my stay?
The cleaning fee is only included in Premium accommodations. It is quite possible to add this cleaning fee (90 €) to other ranges of accommodation if you wish.
What includes the cleaning price?
This service includes the final cleaning of the mobile home, except the kitchen area which must be clean and tidy (dishes and fridge included and the dishwasher needs to be empty). The bins must be emptied and the mobile home tidy.
Is there a TV in my accommodation ?
TV is included in the rental 3 flowers plus, 4 flowers and Premium.
It is quite possible to rent a TV for accommodation 2 or 3 flowers at 50 € per week or 75€ for 2 weeks with a deposit of 300€ (credit card or cash).
Are beds equipped with blankets and pillows?
Blankets and pillows are provided in all our rentals.
Are bed linen and towels provided?
Sheets and towels are provided in the rentals 4 flowers and premium.
You can rent sheets and towels for other ranges of accommodation (2 and 3 flowers).
How many people can stay in the accommodation ?
The number of people who can stay in the accommodation depends on the type of accommodation.
Our accommodations can welcome 4 people, 4/5 people, 5 people or 6 people maximum.
Babies are considered as a person in their own right, so they are counted.
Can I install a tent next to my the accommodation?
For security and insurance reasons, it is allowed to install a small tent on the site as long as you do not exceed the capacity of your accommodation, so the maximum number of people allowed in your accommodation.
Is there any air-conditioning in the accommodation ?
The camping Yelloh ! Village Le Pin Parasol ***** is part of an Ecolabel approach, which is why our accommodations are not equipped with air conditioning.
After your stay
How can I give my opinion on my stay ?
A satisfaction survey Yelloh! will be emailed to you upon your departure.
You also have the possibility to leave a comment on the site Tripadvisor or on the site of Yelloh! Village.
When can we book for the year after?
During your stay, you can book for the next year by completing a booking contract provided at Réception.
This contract can also be provided by email on request. You can then return an original copy by post to confirm your reservation. Online bookings start in Autumn.
Campsite in Vendée – Pool complexes
Campsite in Vendée – Accommodations
Campsite in Vendée – Touring pitches
Campsite in Vendée – Services